Thursday, June 02, 2011

Thursday Thoughts: 2 June 2010

As I am writing this, I am also finishing up my sermon for the week. So I thought I give anyone who is reading this a small preview.

At FIFA 2010 Camp, I was supposed to speak on "Roots". What that was about, only the camp planning team knew. As it happened, I didn't conduct that workshop as there wasn't enough time. Well, the notes and preparation work was all done and good to go what was missing was an occasion to conduct the workshop.

In March this year, I was rostered to speak at YMPACT service this coming Sunday and was given a free topic, basically I could speak on anything I wanted. Since I had all my notes done up I decided that it was time to speak about this but redo it in a way that is more appropriate for the current time frame.

So, my topic this Sunday will be on the "Voyage of the Gospel", and this is in tandem with PMC's Year of Missions. Just to let everyone know that we are in Pasir Ris today as a result of missions work in the years gone by.

Here's a video that I will be showing at the start to get everyone thinking.

No comments: