Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Musings: 25 July 2011

What can I write about this week? Well, pain I guess.

Physical pain, literally. There's an ulcer at the back of my mouth, near the throat. Not small, the size of a one cent coin and it hurts so bad. It was so pain that I could not consume solid food yesterday (which isn't a bad thing) and now I've resorted to not speaking for simply opening my mouth would send a spasm all the way round to the back of my head. But, at least I know that such kind of pain will disappear in a few days.

Heart pain. Wanted to write about this last week, but I just didn't know what to write. Fast forward one week, and I still don't know what to write. But there is a deep painful hurt in my heart, not for me, but for two good friends of mine who lost their baby. Words just cannot describe such pain. But I know there is a God above who comforts all.

1 comment:

Ming Wai said...

Hey, thanks for sharing...I am hurting too...my brother and sis-in-law are going to lose their baby...so sad