Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Hosanna Integrity Warehouse Sale!!!

Date: 10-12 December 2004
Time: 10am to 8pm
Venue: 95 Kallang Avenue, AIS industrial building #04-00 (Alby) / #05-00 (Integrity) Singapore 339420

Integrity is the distributor for Integrity products! (DUH!) and Alby is the distributor for Hillsongs and Planetshakers. Those of you who want a lift down tell me early! Will be going most likely on Friday afternoon. The warehouse is walking distance from Kallang MRT.

(My ONE camp group will be pretty familiar with that place...right Ber... ahem!!!)
Those who want more info go to the following addy: www.integrityasia.com.sg

I also forgot to mention, the newest Hillsong / Delirious Album is out. Its called Unified Praise, its really good! Mostly familiar songs:
- Everyday
- Free
- I give you my heart
- Worthy is the Lamb
- I could sing of your love forever
- King of Majesty
- Did you feel the mountains tremble
- Rain Down + My Glorious (diff from planetshakers)
- Majesty (was also on United More than Life album)
- What a friend I've found
- History Maker (its the song I used for the One camp photo powerpoint)